#1 May 03 2018 10:38 PM

renara

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • Last active: Today, 07:07 AM
  • 42137 thanks

1127f443d0b108bdbcda12e0d5217e34.jpg

Python for Everyday Life
.MP4, AVC, 300 kbps, 1920x1080 | English, AAC, 160 kbps, 2 Ch | 14 hrs 22 mins | 2.71 GB
Instructor: Claudio Sparpaglione

Make your day and master the Python: a powerful and versatile language and ecosystem that can help you save time and money.

Python is an easy to learn, powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming. Python's elegant syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms.

This video course is about leveraging the Python programming language and its thriving ecosystem to save yourself time and money when doing common routine tasks. Nobody wants to do boring and time-consuming tasks: days have 24 hours and you should squeeze out the most of this time for yourself - automating the boring tasks gives you back time to focus on what you really like to do. Moreover, this is also the chance for you to learn a great general-purpose language such as Python, with which you can build very cool applications both at work and in your spare time.

The course is structured as an incremental learning path: you will start with a deep-dive into Python software development basics, then move on to write scripts to automate file system operations and file contents processing on your local host, then you will learn how to interact with web-based services such as websites and APIs in order to robotize the cool things that we do everyday - such as tweeting, posting to social networks, reading RSS feeds, etc. - moreover you will practice how to set up a web-based services yourself in the form of web applications and in the end you will learn how to analyze and visualize datasets in order to extract knowledge.

By the end of this course you will have learned how to proficiently write structured Python code in a wide range of applications - from one-liner scripts to complex web applications - aiming at the automation of lots of common everyday life tasks.

What You Will Learn

Automate the execution of lots of common everyday life tasks using Python
Write Python code proficiently in a structured fashion
Identify the boundaries of a coding problem and spot the best libraries to solve it
Design and Implement a wide range of applications from simple stand-alone one-liner scripts to complex web applications depending on external services
Manipulate efficiently and visualize data as a way to make informed decisions

More Info
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/python-everyday-life-video

dd3cb75d5eee9b0b0577c890d383543f.jpgca91ee0dbc8c281026fbe27caa8ee625.jpg

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you press the thanks button.

Thanked by 8 Members:
skbr2k17 , P2PX , Lily333 , drakekumar , vlaams , ahnic , rcasinillo1976 , CertVisitor

#2 May 03 2018 10:38 PM

Lily333

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • Last active: Jun 17 2018 05:15 PM
  • 0 thanks

I'm thinking about changing my occupation and learning programming languages. But it is not easy to choose what language to start with. Recently I've read the article that persuaded me that Python can be a good choice - https://diceus.com/p...veloper-salary/. It turned out to be the fourth popular programming language. It is loved by many developers as it has less code lines. Many global companies have already appreciated the technology. It has to be noted, all this has skyrocketed the demand for Python developers and has led to the growth of their wages. I'm glad that I've found your course, and I'm sure it will help me!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Offer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About us

The Certcollection.net community is an IT focused community. It is a gathering place for people, content and resources focused on different aspects of Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, Project Management,VMware,Storage,ITIL,Security and much more.

Copyright © 2012-2017 Certcollection.net. All rights reserved.