• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 May 17 2015 06:38 AM

faisalsmart

• Pip
  • Last active: May 17 2015 06:38 AM
  • 9 thanks

Dear All members,

I am newbie to Virtualization, i need your assistance to know, i want to enter into this field, please help me and guide me from where to start entering it, how to be a master of this and i want to be a good system administrator too besides that, please help me what skills requires and which material i need to start with, i need to know it in details specially for VMware, coz currently i am in IT Support and want to be a good and wise/genius SA for Windows, but still i am MCSE 2003, CCNA, ITIL certified, but want to start my carrier as a System Administrator in Microsoft and Vmware. Please advise in useful way.

regards,

Faisal. 

Thanked by 9 Members:
ktullcr7 , weiba , talktoshabaranks , bourne , maratich2 , kalar , ghauser , decorum38 , sam1004

#2 May 17 2015 06:38 AM

v1rtu4l

• Pip
  • Last active: Oct 26 2017 08:22 PM
  • 1 thanks

even though you probably already found you way i will just answer for better search results in this forum.

you are a little late in the game since the whole vmware hype is already over. that does not mean that vmware is not the best solution anymore, but rather that you will find many many people that are already very capable of administering vmware (similar to "everybody knows windows"-admins that you find at each corner). to somehow stick out of this mass you need to learn vmware esx server, for basics perhaps start with vmware workstation and then change your focus to vmware esx/vsphere, then you add a little vcenter and then vRealize. if you have mastered all of these products and got a certification, because without nobody will believe you anyways, then you have a shot at a job that requires vmware skills.

Thanked by 1 Member:
weiba

#3 May 17 2015 06:38 AM

michaelwarne

• Pip
  • Last active: Nov 29 2016 10:02 AM
  • 24 thanks

First of all, I would like to say that you have a great decision to start the career in VMware, this field is getting into pace day be day as more. 

Four Levels is available in VMware Certification Namely
  1. Associate 
  2. Professional 
  3. Advanced 
  4. Professional Expert
As per the industry experts the following 3 certifications must be undertaken by every IT aspirant who wishes to excel in the field of VMware: 
  1. VMware Certified Associate (VCA) 
  2. VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
  3.  VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP)

Are you looking for Vmware Traning? Get in touch with us at http://www.koenig-so...0-training.aspx  for more information.

Thanked by 2 Members:
weiba , legato2017

#4 May 17 2015 06:38 AM

Albert

• PipPip
  • Last active: Apr 02 2018 04:27 AM
  • 2 thanks

Hello All,

I thought VMware as an impossible task for me but 2V0-602 Exam Dumps changed my thinking and gave me the leading light of hope that encouraged me to work with my full potential. The syllabus has been covered in this study material so skillfully that a bulk of extra information has been carved and the designation of Dumps4Download is exceptional. I will always prefer Study Material on this site for my further certifications because it has won my trust. Thanks to everyone who is a part of this endeavor.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Discuss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About us

The Certcollection.net community is an IT focused community. It is a gathering place for people, content and resources focused on different aspects of Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, Project Management,VMware,Storage,ITIL,Security and much more.

Copyright © 2012-2017 Certcollection.net. All rights reserved.